We are hiring!
Now we are looking for Project Engineer to our customer projects.
We are looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join our team in Vaasa for customer and internal projects. He or she will be responsible for developing and maintaining embedded firmware, desktop software, PLC software, as well as mobile applications and scripts related to Controller Area Network (CAN) according to the specific project requirements.
BSc or MSc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
Project Engineer Experience/Skills
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experiences
- C, C++ or C# programming on Windows platform
- C, Java on Android platform
- C programming on embedded systems, preferably Freescale MCUs
- Software design, development, test and documentation
- Version control tools, such as SVN and Git
- Fieldbus technology knowledge, especially vehicle based Controller Area Network(CAN), CANopen, J1939 protocols
- Effective oral and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivated with a strong sense of quality
- Ability to work in teams
- Hardware debugging skills
How to apply
Please send your CV and cover letter explaining why you are the right person for this position to timo.kesti(at)tke.fi