Zuragon Zeno42X CANquatro
Product Code: CANquatro
Zeno 42X CANquatro is a compact, cost-effective and high performance vehicle bus interface for accessing multiple high speed CAN, CAN FD and LIN networks from a PC via standard USB connector.
The Zeno 42X CANquatro was born due to the reason that we see a need to improve the time precision for stamping the incoming data from multiple vehicle networks in one single box while we are working with third party USB-CAN interfaces in Vicando/Vicanlog. By using CANquatro you can access to 4 x CAN-FD, 2 x high speed CAN and 2 x LIN at the same time via one single device. Take Vicanlog PRO computer as an example, this will not only save you lots of USB slots, but also reserve limited PCI express slots for other purpose such as Ethernet card, or graphic card.
For data logging solutions at a large scale, it will save lots of expenses in the long run.
Zeno42X CANquatro highlights
- Supports accessing of multiple CAN-HS, CAN-FD and LIN
- Compact size
- Seemlessly work with other Zuragon products: Vicanlog/vicanlog
- High time synchronisation precision on gateway simulation
- Synchronization between multiple channels
- Supports most operating system such as Windows and Linux
- Built-in interfacing UI in Vicando/Vicanlog
- Firmware update via Vicando/Vicanlog
- Built-in driver package in Vicando/ Vicanlog
- Powered from USB
- Wide operating temperature range
- Status LEDs for operating conditions
- Easy to use