Softing uaGate MB
Product Code: GAA-YE-145133
OPC UA Server Gateway with MQTT Support for Modbus TCP Controllers
Softing uaGate MB is a gateway for Modbus TCP controllers, for example from Schneider Electric, Wago, Beckhoff or Phoenix Contact. Many other manufacturers also offer Modbus TCP as an open communication interface. The gateway has an integrated OPC UA server for simple and secure data connection of new and existing systems to higher-level management systems, such as ERP, MES or SCADA systems.
In addition, uaGate MB also offers MQTT Publisher functionality, enabling direct integration of PLC data into private or public IoT cloud applications on the IT side. The generic MQTT implementation supports the use of a large number of different cloud providers. Similar to the OPC UA standard, MQTT also supports various security mechanisms such as encrypted connections, certificates and user authentication, thus contributing to a high level of data security.
With this functionality, Softing uaGate MB is a compact, secure, future-oriented and proven gateway for data integration.
Gateway for OPC UA and MQTT Communication Access to Modbus TCP PLCs
▪ Integration of Modern OPC UA Communication Functionality
▪ Symbol Import of Controller Data Using Web Interface
▪ Usage of High Security Standards for Protecting Transferred Data
Access to Data in Modbus PLCs from OPC UA Applications
- Access to Modbus controllers, e.g. from Schneider Electric, Wago, Beckhoff, Phoenix Contact, etc.
- Integration of higher-level management systems like ERP, MES or SCADA using integrated OPC UA Server providing open, platform-independent and market-proven communication
- Easy local and global access to field data and routing through firewalls
- Especially dedicated to retrofit upgrades, thus protecting former investments
- No need for software updates, operating system patches and PC updates resulting in years of failure-free operation
- Minimal PLC programming for register setup required
- No dedicated PC required
PLC Project Data Available for Further Processing
- Symbol import from user-edited text file
- Easy setup of OPC UA Server requiring only a few steps for accessing data in Modbus PLCs
- Web-based interface for gateway configuration
- Physically separated interfaces and separate configuration rights for OT and IT networks preventing intrusions
- Supporting security standards as SSL/TLS and X.509 certificates
- OPC UA compliant data encryption and user authentification
- Security supported for MQTT communication with private and public clouds