Kvaser USBcan R v2
Product Code: 73-30130-00920-2
Kvaser USBcan R v2 is two channel CAN bus interface
Kvaser USBcan R v2 2xHS is a lightweight, yet highly durable, two channel CAN bus interface. The IP65-rated housing is made of aluminum alloy, sealed with a heavy-duty polyurethane coating that assures reliable protection against water and dust ingress, and is vibration, shock and drop proof. With a standard USB2.0 connection and two high-speed CAN channels in two separate 9-pin D-SUB CAN connectors, the Kvaser USBcan R v2 2xHS handles transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages, with a time stamp precision of 100 microseconds. Features include error frame detection.
- Connect to two CAN channels simultaneously using just one device.
- IP65 rated lightweight aluminum housing, sealed with polyurethane coating.
- Capable of sending up to 15000 messages per second, per channel, each time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracies.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Power is taken from the USB bus.
- Detection of error frames.
- LED lights alert user to device status.
- 100% compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Operating temperature range from -40 to 70°C.