Product Code: 73-30130-01174-8
Contact Us for Availability
The Kvaser U100P is the precision version of Kvaser’s U100 range of CAN to USB interfaces.
The Kvaser U100P delivers advanced features for engineers working in system development and difficult troubleshooting situations. Get more precise timestamping, synced time measurements across multiple devices, and listen to the CANbus in silent mode.
Kvaser U100P is robust, galvanically-reinforced and signal and power isolated. Also, Kvaser U100 range offers enhanced electrical protection, a vibration, shock and drop-proof housing and high-quality cabling that establishes a new reference in CAN interface design. This model builds on the Kvaser U100 (01173-1).
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s (with correct physical layer implementation).
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Supports silent mode for analysis tools – listen to the bus without interfering.
- Reinforced galvanic isolation, design validated with 5000 VAC rms applied for 60 s.
- 20 000 msg/s, timestamped with a resolution of 1 μs.
- Kvaser MagiSync™ – automatic time synchronization.
- Industrial grade temperature range, −40 oC to +85 oC.
- Powered through the USB connector.
- Supports bit rates from 10 Kbit/sec up to 1 Mbit/sec.
- Lightweight, glass fibre reinforced polyamide housing, overmolded with TPE.
- IP67 rated.
- DB-9 connector (other connectors available).
- Intuitive LED UI.
- Support for SocketCAN.
- Compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- Fully compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware
- with Kvaser CANlib.