Product Code: 73-30130-01268-4
Contact Us for Availability
The Kvaser U100-X3 USB CAN interface has a 16-pin OBDII plug.
Kvaser U100-X3 has a 16-pin OBDII plug and is a small, yet powerful, CAN to USB interface. It provides real-time transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the bus with a high timestamp precision, and is compatible with applications that use Kvaser’s CANlib.
The U100 is made to operate in tough environments, with enhanced protection of its own electrical circuits, a vibration, shock and drop-proof housing and high-quality cabling that squarely addresses the needs of the evolving automotive development market.
The U100 has an all-new, intuitive LED interface. Two high-visibility LED bars give realtime feedback on CAN traffic status, showing busload and error codes. The U100 also features a robust connector with inverted strain release that handles more force than previous models when pulled or bent.
Key Features Kvaser U100-X3
- USB CAN interface
- Powered through the USB connector
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s (with correct physical layer implementation)
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers
- Lightweight robust housing made of glass fibre reinforced polyamide overmolded with TPE
- Intuitive LED UI
- Reinforced galvanic isolation, design validated with 5000 VAC rms applied for 60 s
- Industrial grade temperature range, −40 ◦C to +85 ◦C
- 20 000 msg/s, each timestamped with a resolution of 100 μs
- Fully compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib
- Support for SocketCAN
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet
- IP67 rated housing