Product Code: 73-30130-01266-0
The Kvaser U100-X1 USB CAN interface with J1939-13 Type II connector
Kvaser U100-X1 with J1939-13 Type II connector is a small, yet powerful, CAN to USB interface. It provides real-time transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages on the bus with a high timestamp precision, and is compatible with applications that use Kvaser’s CANlib.
The U100 is made to operate in tough environments, with enhanced protection of its own electrical circuits, a vibration, shock and drop-proof housing and high-quality cabling that squarely addresses the needs of the evolving automotive development market. With IP67 water and dust resistance, galvanic isolation tested at 5,000 AC voltage RMS for 60 seconds and an operating temperature of -40° C to +85° C, all U100 models are designed for tough environments.
The U100 has an all-new, intuitive LED interface. Two high-visibility LED bars give realtime feedback on CAN traffic status, showing busload and error codes.
- USB CAN interface.
- Powered through the USB connector.
- Supports CAN FD, up to 8 Mbit/s (with correct physical layer implementation).
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Lightweight robust housing made of glass fibre reinforced polyamide overmolded with TPE.
- Intuitive LED UI.
- Reinforced galvanic isolation, design validated with 5000 VAC rms applied for 60 s.
- Industrial grade temperature range, −40 ◦C to +85 ◦C.
- 20 000 msg/s, each timestamped with a resolution of 100 μs.
- Fully compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
- Support for SocketCAN.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000® and DeviceNet.
- IP67 rated housing.