Kvaser Leaf Light R v2
Product Code: 73-30130-00921-9
Kvaser Leaf Light R v2 is the rugged version of Kvaser’s popular Leaf Light v2 interface.
This is a single channel CAN bus interface with a lightweight yet highly durable, IP65-rated housing that assures reliable protection against water and dust ingress. Vibration, shock and drop proof, this interface belongs to Kvaser’s Rugged range and operates over a temperature range of -40 to +70°C.
With a standard USB2.0 connection and a high-speed CAN channel in a 9-pin D-SUB CAN connector, the Kvaser Leaf Light R v2 handles transmission and reception of standard and extended CAN messages, with a time stamp precision of 100 microseconds. Features include error frame detection and LED indicators for power and CAN channel status.
- USB CAN interface. IP65 rated lightweight aluminum housing, sealed with polyurethane coating.
- Capable of sending up to 8000 messages per second, time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracy.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- Power is taken from the USB bus.
- Detection of error frames.
- LED lights alert user to device status.
- 100% compatible with applications written for other Kvaser CAN hardware with Kvaser CANlib.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000R and DeviceNet.
- Operating temperature range from -40 to 70°C.