Kvaser Leaf Light HS v2 M12
Product Code: 73-30130-00881-6
The Leaf Light HS v2 M12 is the marine version of Kvaser’s popular Leaf Light v2 interface. This device provides a simple way of connecting a PC with a marine electronics system by means of its standard USB 2.0 connector and a NMEA compatible 5-pin connector.
The Leaf Light HS v2 M12 is ideal for diagnosing NMEA bus issues, configuring and flashing NMEA bus nodes, monitoring NMEA bus traffic and load conditions and stimulating or emulating NMEA nodes.
Please note: This product is not an NMEA 2000® Certified Product that complies with the NMEA’s current test procedures. ‘NMEA’ in this context refers simply to the type of CAN connector used.
Major Features of Kvaser Leaf Light HS v2 M12
- Standard type “A” USB connector and an NMEA-approved male CAN connector.
- Capable of sending up to 8000 messages per second, each time-stamped with 100 microsecond accuracy.
- Supports both 11-bit (CAN 2.0A) and 29-bit (CAN 2.0B active) identifiers.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Galvanic isolation, enhancing protection from power surges or electrical shocks.
- Support for SocketCAN