Kvaser Hybrid 2xCAN/LIN
Product Code: 73-30130-00965-3
Contact Us for Availability
Kvaser Hybrid 2xCAN/LIN has One Interface to connect to Two CAN buses, or Two LIN buses or One CAN and One LIN bus
Kvaser Hybrid 2xCAN/LIN is a flexible, dual channel interface. It allows each channel to be assigned independently as CAN or LIN. This makes the Hybrid 2xCAN/LIN a must-have ’universal interface’ for every engineer involved in automotive communications!
With a standard USB connector and two CAN/LIN channels in two separate 9-pin D-SUB connectors, this interface can connect a PC to two CAN buses, two LIN buses, or one CAN and one LIN bus. Device has quick and easy plug-and-play installation. It has also USB powered.
- Supports High Speed CAN (ISO 11898-2) up to 1Mbit/s and LIN 2.2A (ISO 17987 Part 1-7) up to 20 kbit/s.
- Capable of sending up to 20000 messages per second, per CAN channel.
- Supports CAN FD up to 5Mbit/s (with proper physical layer implementation).
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation.
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and CAN 2.0 B active.
- USB powered (bus V+ reference required for LIN).
- LEDs indicate device status and bus activity.
- Galvanically isolated CAN buses.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Supplied with Kvaser CANlib and Kvaser LINlib, free software APIs that are common to all Kvaser hardware and enable the channels to be configured intuitively and fast.
- Extended operating temperature range from -40 to 85 °C.