Kvaser Ethercan Light HS
Product Code: 73-30130-00713-0
Contact Us for Availability
CAN to Ethernet interface
The Kvaser Ethercan Light HS is a CAN to Ethernet interface. When device is linked over the Internet to an Ethernet-equipped PC, it allows CAN data to be remotely accessed from anywhere in the world.
- High-speed CAN connection (compliant with ISO 11898-2), up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Ethernet connection has auto-MDIX, so it automatically detects and adjusts for Ethernet cable being used.
- Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) – receives data and power over the Ethernet cable.
- Also receives power over CAN so the Ethercan can be powered through devices like our T-Cannector v2.
- Small, lightweight plastic housing with galvanic isolation.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000R and DeviceNet.
- Includes Ethercan Factory Reset Device. This device provides the ability to reset the Ethercan’s IP address to factory defaults at the push of a button.
Ethercan makes it easy to implement the Internet of Things (IoT) concept by enabling data from any CAN product or system to be sent over a corporate network or the Cloud, using the standard Kvaser API. The Kvaser Ethercan device can be configured with a static IP and comes with an Ethercan Factory Reset Device to reset the configuration to factory default DHCP settings at the push of a button.