Kvaser DIN Rail SE410S-X10
Product Code: 73-30130-01118-2
1 250,00 €
Powerful Ethernet to CAN/CAN FD interface
Kvaser DIN Rail SE410S-X10 is a powerful Ethernet to CAN/CAN FD interface with support for Kvaser t programs. It has 4 CAN/CAN FD channels, support for I/O via add-on modules and 16GB ﬂash storage. Kvaser DIN Rail SE410S-X10 acts as a master for the add-ons. The housing has a smart mounting clip that attaches to a DIN rail for easy installation. The communication between the I/O modules and the Kvaser DIN Rail SE410S-X10 uses an optical bus, thus there is no need for cables in between. The I/O modules can be controlled either from Kvaser’s CANlib SDK (over Ethernet) or directly on the unit using Kvaser t programs. The Kvaser DIN Rail SE410S-X10 is compatible with applications that use Kvaser’s CANlib SDK.
- Quick and easy installation.
- Multi channel CAN to Ethernet interface.
- Ethernet connection with auto-MDIX using a standard shielded RJ45 socket.
- Galvanically isolated CAN channels.
- Fully compatible with J1939, CANopen, NMEA 2000 and DeviceNet.
- Lightweight plastic housing for easy mounting on DIN Rail, no tools needed.
- Can use up to four add-on modules for digital and or analog inputs and outputs, controllable through Kvaser CANlib.
- Supports programs written in the Kvaser t programming language, enables e.g. gateway functionality.
- Compatible with all applications written for Kvaser hardware, such as PCIcan and USBcan, using Kvaser CANlib.
- Allows users to save programs written in Kvaser t programming language to ﬂash storage.
- Automatically start t programs at power on.