Kvaser PCIcanx II HS
Product Code: 73-30130-00344-6
Contact Us for Availability
Kvaser PCIcanx II HS is single channel, high speed CAN interface board for the PCI and PCI-X bus
Kvaser PCIcanx II HS features an on-board microcontroller for offloading your main CPU and galvanic isolation for protection against voltage spikes.
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation – no switches.
- Compliant with PCI 2.3.
- The board fits in 3.3V PCI-X, and 3.3V and 5V PCI busses.
- Fully software compatible with the discontinued PCIcan II boards.
- Communicates with the PC through a fast DPRAM.
- CAN Controller is a Renesas M16C.
- Supports CAN 2.0 A and 2.0 B (active).
- High-speed ISO 11898 compliant driver circuit, supports bit rates up to 1 Mbit/s.
- Industry-standard 9-pin D-SUB connector.
- Pin assignment according to CiA-DS102.
- 16 MHz CAN oscillator frequency.
- Galvanic isolation between the CAN-controller and the CAN-driver.
- The Kvaser PCIcanx II family boards can optionally be delivered with exchangeable CAN drivers, supporting e.g. single-wire CAN.
- Includes free of charge low profile bracket.