Kvaser Mini PCI Express HS
Product Code: 73-30130-00688-1
Kvaser Mini PCI Express HS is one channel CAN interface
CAN add-on board that lets embedded system developers add CAN functionality to any standard computer board with mini PCI Express capability. Kvaser Mini PCI Express HS is a highly-integrated CAN (controller area network) add-on board that lets embedded system developers add CAN functionality to any standard computer board with mini PCI Express capability.
The add on board offers a single channel, high speed CAN interface with error frame detection and on-board buffer. This board has a low profile connector that complies with the mini PCI Express standard. Mini PCI Express connects via a cable to a DSUB connector (or other type) at the computer housing. With just the CAN communication link itself exposed, total system EMC performance is protected because all the electronics remain inside the computer housing.
- Supports a bit rate from 40 to 1000 kbit/s and a CAN transfer rate up to 20000 messages/s.
- Time stamp accuracy is 25 µs.
- Low profile connector complies with the mini PCI Express standard, which connects via a cable to a DSUB (or other type) at the computer housing.
- A 4 pin Molex connector provides single CAN channel access.
- Complies with EN 61000-6-2:2005, specifying EMC immunity for industrial environments.
- Operates over the industrial temperature range of -40 to +85°C.
- Kvaser’s free of charge CANLIB SDK can be used to develop software for the Mini PCI Express HS board.
- Support for Linux, in the form of drivers and a dedicated SDK, are available as a separate download
- Support for SocketCAN, see elinux.org for details.
- Includes Molex to DSUB9 cable adapter.