CJVD-10 CANopen AMP Junior Power Timer (JPT) valve driver
A new approach to integrate existing hydraulic valves with CANopen®-network.
This unit gives a very cost efficient CANopen® interface individually for each coil. Thanks to it's design it can be mounted to most valves on the market.
The CJVD-10 valve driver has got three different operational modes:
- Positive direction closed-loop PWM
- Negative direction closed-loop PWM
Current monitoring is active in all operating modes.
The physical CAN interface in the CJVD-10 valve driver is according to ISO11898-2 High-speed CAN physical layer. Cost-optimised CANopen® interface is according to the following standards:
- CiA® DSP 301 version 4.1.1
- CiA® DR 303-1 version 1.4
- CiA® WD 401 version 2.1.9
CJVD-10 valve driver has got open end cables, alternatively Bosch Compact style connectors for power supply and CAN.
Valve coil connector is 2-pole AMP Junior Power Timer.
Some features of CJVD-10 valve driver
- Power from the CAN-bus
- Compact dimensions 77 x 37 x 28 mm
- Meets CiA301, CiA 303-1 and CiA 401
- RPDO timeout monitoring
- Automatic output shutdown on RPDO timeout
- Automatic thermal shutdown of the output