Kvaser Memorator Professional 5xHS
Product code: EAN 73-30130-00778-9
Five channel, high performance, CAN bus interface and standalone datalogger
It allows users to monitor and collect data from up to five CAN channels using just one device. Standalone mode logs data to an SD card; interface mode connects to the PC via USB.
Configurable using Kvaser's Memorator Config Tool, Memorator Professional 5xHS is also capable of running user-developed scripts, written in the Kvaser t programming language. Guidance in creating t programs is supplied.
- Log continuously, or logging can be triggered by creating advanced triggers based on messages, data signal values, error messages, external trigger's falling or rising edge, and I/O signals.
- Pre- and post-triggers are available without buffer size restrictions, limited by disk space only.
- Filter out selectable messages and/or signals to be logged. The identifiers can be picked from a database, or all messages can be logged.
- Support for pass as well as stop filters.
- Create a counting pass filter to have a message logged at enumerated occurrence.
- Handles up to 20,000 msgs/s in standalone logger mode.
- External digital output that can drive an LED or a buzzer.
- Supports Silent Mode - Log bus traffic safely without interfering and "listen-only" mode for bus analysis tools
Memory Cards and Functions
- Supports SD and SDHC memory card formats.
- Set up several devices in a daisy chain for larger logging capacity.
- Configuration Software in the PC
- Easy to use graphic configuration tool - Memorator Tools.
- Configuration of the CAN controller, i.e. bit rate and filters.
- Configuration of the trigger conditions.
- Configuration of filter for messages to be stored.
- Configuration upload and download via USB.
- Using the included Kvaser Dispatcher software, a complete measurement setup can be turned into a self-installing package that is sent to a remote location to carry out a specific logging task.